Did you invite people over but have no idea what to serve for a unique and beautiful dessert? This American ginseng coconut osmanthus gelatin hits all the marks to create a mouthwatering dessert that causes guests to beg you for the recipe. The ginseng tea infuses into the osmanthus blossoms, so you’re sure to get that beautiful floral and fresh taste not only in the gelatin, but also the flowers themselves. Pair that with the coconut gelatin layer at the bottom, and your taste buds will transport you to a hammock swinging by the ocean as the waves crash onto shore!Yield: 4
Coconut layer (6” mold):
- 400g Coconut milk
- 320g Milk
- 80g Sugar
- 32g Gelatin
Osmanthus layer (8” mold):
- 1-2 bags Prince of Peace® American Ginseng Root Tea
- 15g Osmanthus
- 200g Sugar
- 1200g Water
- 60g Gelatin
- Steep 1-2 bags of Prince of Prince of Peace® American Ginseng Root Tea and osmanthus in hot water.
- Drain the tea from the tea bag's contents and add sugar and gelatin.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, and mix everything well to cool down the gelatin mixture.
- In a separate pot, mix all of the coconut ingredients thoroughly and bring to boil.
- Once it's combined, sift the mixture through a sieve and pour it into a 6" mold. Refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Unmold the coconut gelatin and cut it into 1” cubes. Place them in an 8" mold and evenly space out the gelatin pieces.
- Pour the American Ginseng mixture into the mold and refrigerate everything for 4 hours.
- Slice the gelatin into squares.
- Garnish with osmanthus and enjoy!
“The video below contains no dialogue. Music only. Instructions explained above.“