Coconut layer (6” mold):
- 400g Coconut milk
- 320g Milk
- 80g Sugar
- 32g Gelatin
Osmanthus layer (8” mold):
- 1-2 bags Prince of Peace® American Ginseng Root Tea
- 15g Osmanthus
- 200g Sugar
- 1200g Water
- 60g Gelatin
- Steep 1-2 bags of Prince of Prince of Peace® American Ginseng Root Tea and osmanthus in hot water.
- Drain the tea from the tea bag's contents and add sugar and gelatin.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, and mix everything well to cool down the gelatin mixture.
- In a separate pot, mix all of the coconut ingredients thoroughly and bring to boil.
- Once it's combined, sift the mixture through a sieve and pour it into a 6" mold. Refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Unmold the coconut gelatin and cut it into 1” cubes. Place them in an 8" mold and evenly space out the gelatin pieces.
- Pour the American Ginseng mixture into the mold and refrigerate everything for 4 hours.
- Slice the gelatin into squares.
- Garnish with osmanthus and enjoy!