American ginseng contains ginsenosides, an adaptogen that is believed to help fight fatigue and balance the “Yin” and “Yang” (the cold and hot nature) of the body. Asians consume American ginseng for stamina and general wellness.
Sea Coconut is believed to nourish the lung and protect the body from excessive heat according to the Chinese Yin Yang theory.
Apricot Kernels contain a lot of protein and fiber. They are also a good source of omega 3 and minerals.
- Prince of Peace American Ginseng Slices - 10g
- Sea Coconut - 10g
- Sweet Apricot Kernels - 15g,
- Bitter Apricot Kernels - 10g,
- Rock Crystal Sugar - moderate amount
Wash the ginseng slices, sea coconuts, and apricot kernels.
- Put ginseng slices, sea coconut, apricot kernels, and rock crystal sugar into a pot and pour boiling water.
- Simmer for two hours.
- Ready to serve.