- Prince of Peace American Ginseng Teabags - 4
- Chicken Wings - 1lb
- Ginger - 3 slices
- Salt - 1 teaspoon
- Dark Soy Sauce - 1 tablespoon
- Honey - 3 teaspoons
- Brew the Prince of Peace American ginseng tea bag with boiling water for 15 minutes and remove the teabag.
- Clean chicken wings, drain water and marinate.
- Apply little oil to the pan; fry the chicken wings.
- Fry the ginger slices and pour in the American ginseng tea and the dark soy sauce.
- Bring the chicken wings to boil and pick them up onto the dish with a little coriander topping and ready to serve.