This ginger coconut banana shake is the perfect way to start your day! With the refreshing flavors of ginger and coconut, combined with the sweetness of banana and a hint of vanilla, it's sure to be a crowd-pleaser. This recipe is not only delicious, but easy to make. Sip on this refreshing and healthy shake for breakfast, as a midday snack, or even as a dessert.
- 1 sachet Prince of Peace Ginger Coconut Instant Beverage
- 1 cup milk*
- 2 bananas
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Cinnamon (optional)
- Peel and slice the two bananas and set aside a few slices for garnish.
- In a blender, combine the sachet of Prince of Peace Ginger Coconut Instant Beverage, sliced bananas, milk, and vanilla extract.
- Blend the mixture until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the shake into a glass and garnish with the remaining banana slices.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top for an extra burst of flavor.
- Serve and enjoy your delicious ginger coconut banana shake!
“The video below contains no dialogue. Music only. Instructions explained above.“