Adore the dreamy creaminess of freshly ripe mango, but want to try something new to mix it up? This Ginger Coconut Mango Sago recipe will refresh your senses and cool you down in the hot summer heat. The layers of pudding, pearls, ginger coconut, and mango will take you on an unforgettable journey of delicious goodness - are you ready for it?
- 2 sachets Prince of Peace Ginger Coconut
- 1 cup hot water
- 1/2 tsp gelatin powder
- 1/2 cup sago
- Sliced mango
- Mint leaves
- Pour one sachet of Prince of Peace Ginger Coconut into a cup of hot water and stir it well.
- Add the gelatin powder and continue to boil the mixture.
- Pour the pudding liquid into a cup and refrigerate it for two hours.
- Dissolve the second sachet of Prince of Peace Ginger Coconut in a cup of hot water and let it cool to room temperature.
- Mix the sago with 2 cups of cold water and bring to a boil. Let them cook for 10 minutes.
- Rinse the pearls with cold water and set aside.
- Put the sago on top of the pudding.
- Pour the coconut milk on top.
- Top the glass off with mango cubes and garnish with mint leaves to enjoy!
“The video below contains no dialogue. Music only. Instructions explained above.“