A silky smooth Thai curry with ginger coconut chicken is inviting you to a paradise of delicious flavors - will you try it out? The bamboo shoots and basil offer a classic flavor, and the coconut chicken bumps the taste factor up to the next level. Using the packets of ginger coconut makes it a breeze to pack in maximum mouthwatering goodness with minimal effort! You’ll be able to whip up this dish pretty quickly. Enjoy it with a side of hot white rice - you know you won’t regret it!
- 3 Sachets of Prince of Peace Ginger Coconut
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 onion
- 10 Thai lemon leaves
- 1 cup basil
- 50g green curry paste
- 300g chicken thigh
- 100g bamboo shoots
- 4 dry red peppers
- Slice the bamboo shoots, pinch off the basil leaves right at the stems, chop the chicken, slice the onion into strips.
- Add olive oil to skillet, stir fry the onions until they are tender.
- Add red pepper and keep stirring, until caramelized or golden.
- Add in chicken thigh and keep stirring.
- Add in 1 cup of chicken stock, after boil, add in 3 sachets of Prince of Peace Ginger Coconut and green curry paste.
- Add in Thai lemon leaves and sliced bamboo shoots and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add in basil and mix well.
- Done! Enjoy this delicious Ginger Coconut Thai Curry Chicken!