What can you turn to when the craving hits for a refreshingly sweet dessert that comes with a spicy kick? Try whipping up some ginseng pear soup for a taste of liquid gold. The Asian pear lends its delicate sweetness to the rock sugars, and the ginseng slices infuse a delicious punch of flavor that sets the dish apart from other dishes. Whether you enjoy this hot or cold, this soup proves it doesn’t take a lot to make a stunning dessert!
- Prince of Peace American Ginseng Slices - 10g
- Asian Pears - 3
- Honey – 1 teaspoon
- Rock Sugar – 100g
- Water – 1,000 ml
- Wash the Prince of Peace American Ginseng Slices and Asian pears.
- Peel and cut the Asian pears in slices.
- Put the Asian pears, rock sugar and water in a pot and cook with medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Add in the Prince of Peace American Ginseng slices and cook with low heat for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool down to serve.
- For a cold dessert, refrigerate and add in honey to serve.
“The video below contains no dialogue. Music only. Instructions explained above.“