It’s hard to imagine how just a few ingredients come together to create this melt-in-your-mouth goodness dessert, but you can believe it! Whether you’re a beginner or an expert baker, this ginger creme brulee recipe is one you can tackle with confidence. The end result? The smoothest and creamiest dessert you’ve ever made with a delicious kick of spice! Feel free to pretend you’re dining at a luxury restaurant while you tap through that crisp caramelized sugar to pair it with the creamy custard. Enjoy!
Yield: 4 (3 inches mold)
- Heavy cream 12 oz
- Granulated sugar 1 oz
- Prince of Peace Ginger Honey Crystals 1 sachets
- Egg yolk 4
Ginger caramel topping：
- Prince of Peace Ginger Honey Crystals
- Granulated sugar
- Stir to combine heavy cream and granulated sugar.
- Add in Prince of Peace Ginger Honey Crystals, mix well.
- Temper egg yolks.
- Strain the mixture.
- Pour into the mixture into the ramekins.
- Add hot water halfway up the baking tray.
- Cover the molds with foil.
- Bake in a 175°C/350°F oven for 40 minutes until it’s set.
- Remove and chill.
- Caramelize the sugar shell with a blowtorch.
- Enjoy your ginger creme brulee!
“The video below contains no dialogue. Music only. Instructions explained above.“