Fried rice doesn’t get any better than this. This abalone and chicken fried rice offer a unique twist on a classic dish.
On Kee abalone is sweet and tender, and is the number one abalone brand in Hong Kong. This rich and flavorful dish is best, enjoyed hot.
- On Kee Abalone – 2 cans
- Rice – 1 cup
- Sugar – a pinch
- Pepper - a pinch
- Soy Sauce - 1 teaspoon
- Oil – 1 teaspoon
- Sliced Green Onion- a pinch
- Egg – 1
- Chicken – about 150g
- Dice the chicken and then marinate with soy sauce, sugar and pepper for 15-20 minutes.
- Add oil and chicken to the pan, sauté until the chicken is cooked then set aside.
- In the pan, scramble the egg then add in the rice and mix well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add in the diced On Kee Abalone, abalone sauce, and chicken and sauté until the sauce has dried.
- Add in the sliced green onions and turn off the heat.