Travel to the tropics without leaving the comfort of your own home with this cool and refreshing gelatin dessert! Made with exotic ingredients (ginger and coconut), you’re sure to want more than one piece! The smooth and light texture makes it perfect for hot days when you are looking for a refreshing treat. The hardest part? Waiting for the gelatin to set!
Now is available at Asian grocery stores across the US. (99 Ranch,168 , Marukai-Tokyo Central (Los Angeles , California), H-mart (East Coast), and Uwajimaya (WA state).
- 2 ¾ cups water
- 3 sachets Prince of Peace ® Ginger Coconut
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 20g unflavored gelatin powder
- Oil for greasing pan
- In a small pot, over medium heat, add the water, sugar and Prince of Peace ® Ginger Coconut. Whisk ingredients until well blended.
- Gradually add in the gelatin powder, stirring continuously to avoid clumping.
- Continue stirring mixture until bubbles begin to form around the edges).
- Grease a small dish with the oil. Pour mixture into the dish through a sieve to remove any clumps. Cover with plastic wrap and allow it to cool. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator, then run a knife along the edges and cut into cubes.
- Plate and serve cold. Enjoy!