You may have tried the classic matcha latte, but have you ever ventured to try it with a touch of ginger? The matcha mingles with bright notes of ginger and smooth honey to create a combination you’ll reach for again and again. And with it only taking a minute or two to make, the ginger matcha latte won’t steer you wrong.
- 1 sachet Prince of Peace Ginger Honey Crystals
- 1 sachet Prince of Peace Matcha Latte
- 1oz Hot water
- 20oz Milk
- Some ice cubes
- Pour 1 sachet Prince of Peace Ginger Honey Crystals into a cup, add 0.75oz of hot water, stir well.
- Add 1 sachet Prince of Peace Matcha Latte and 1oz hot water to another small cup, sieve evenly.
- Add in the ice cubes and milk.
- Slowly pour the matcha liquid into the cup.
“The video below contains no dialogue. Music only. Instructions explained above.“