What do you get when you mix ginger, mint, and lime together into one drink? A glorious tidal wave of flavor that rolls over your taste buds for a refreshing drink! The freshly squeezed lime offers a freshness that can’t be beat, and the pairing with ginger honey crystals makes a fun fizz with the sparkling water and mint. Enjoy!
- 1 sachet Prince of Peace Ginger Honey Crystals
- 0.75oz Hot water
- 1 Lime
- Some Mint
- 1 glass of sparkling water
- Pour 1 sachet Prince of Peace Ginger Honey Crystals into a cup, add 20g of hot water, stir well.
- Cut the lime into cubes.
- Squeeze the juice from the lime wedges and add the beaten mint leaves to the glass.
- Add in ice cubes.
- Add in sparkling water.
- Garnish with lime and mint leaves.
“The video below contains no dialogue. Music only. Instructions explained above.“