Fortune cookies are fun to break apart to eat and read the paper slip inside. Up the ante with a culinary twist on the classic flavor by making it taste like a matcha latte! The crisp cookie only takes a few ingredients to make, and you can make your own fun messages to customize them for your friends or an event. It’s a good time!
Yield: 10 cookies
- 1 sachet Prince of Peace Matcha Latte
- 2.6 oz granulated sugar
- 1.5 oz egg whites
- 2 oz vegetable oil
- 2 oz flour
- In a medium bowl, whisk Prince of Peace Matcha Latte and all of the ingredients together until smooth. Cover the batter and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Spoon two tablespoons of batter onto a silicone mat placed on a tray and use an offset spatula, spread the batter into 6” rounds.
- Place the tray in the center of the oven for 12 to 14 minutes, until the edges of the cookies are browned but the centers are still light in color.
- Let the cookies cool for 10 seconds. Then, use a spatula to invert one cookie and place a paper fortune in the center. Fold the tuile in half and then bring the ends together, using the rim of a mug to make the crease.
- Set the fortune cookie in a bowl to hold its shape.
- Repeat with the remaining batter to make more fortune cookies. Let the cookies cool completely before serving.
“The video below contains no dialogue. Music only. Instructions explained above.“