Have you ever tried combining flavors that knocked it out of the park as a tasty duo? This take of adding matcha latte with the flavor of white chocolate will set you up for that perfect cozy afternoon. The creaminess of the white chocolate and smoothness of the matcha latte - together - will make your day bright and chase the gloom away!
- 2 sachets Prince of Peace Matcha Latte
- 1/2 cup white chocolate
- 2 cups water
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 marshmallow
- 1 mint leave
- Combine the water and white chocolate chips in a small saucepan over low heat. Stir and wait until the chocolate melts.
- When the mixture is evenly combined, add in 2 sachets of Prince of Peace Matcha Latte.
- Whisk everything to combine, and continue to simmer the drink over low heat until the matcha latte powder dissolves completely.
- Pour into your favorite mug and garnish with a fresh mint leaf, yummy marshmallow, and aromatic cinnamon stick. Enjoy!
“The video below contains no dialogue. Music only. Instructions explained above.“