Take your grilled dinner menu up a notch with these mouthwatering abalone and chicken skewers! The colorful bell peppers add a gorgeous crunch to complement the sweet and savory flavors of the meat, and your taste buds will thank you for being such a creative chef. Easy and fast to put together with just a few ingredients, these abalone chicken skewers are a dish you’ll be reaching for again and again!
- 2 cans of On Kee Braised Abalone
- 1 large piece of chicken, cut into 1” pieces
- Three bell peppers in different colors
- Soy sauce a little
- Pepper a little
- White sesame seeds
- Sugar a little
- 12 grape tomatoes
- Bamboo skewers
- Cut the chicken into 1” pieces.
- Marinate the chicken with soy sauce, black pepper, and sugar for 30 minutes.
- Heat up a grill or frying pan over medium high heat, and cook the chicken pieces for 8 minutes. Make sure to turn the pieces over to give each side enough time to cook.
- Remove the chicken from the heat and set it aside.
- Cut the bell peppers into 1” chunks.
- Create your skewers by alternating pieces of bell peppers, chicken, On Kee Braised Abalone, and grape tomatoes on the bamboo skewers.
- Place the skewers on a grill or on a frying pan.
- Glaze the ingredients with the abalone sauce, spooning it over to infuse the taste as everything cooks.
- Sprinkle the skewers with white sesame seeds, and enjoy the skewers as soon as the chicken is fully cooked!
“The video below contains no dialogue. Music only. Instructions explained above.“