Dying to try a new dish that takes minutes to prepare but looks like you’re at a gourmet restaurant? Prepare a quick and easy dish with asparagus that highlights the star of the show: abalone! The crunch of the cooked asparagus pairs gorgeously with the abalone’s chewier texture. Mix it up by drizzling the sauce, or just enjoy the fresh flavors on their own! You’ll feel like you’re eating a culinary masterpiece by the oceanside in just five minutes.
- 1 box of On Kee Premium Gift Set Abalone
- 16 fresh asparagus
- A little oil
- Boil water in a pot. When the water is at a rolling boil, add a little oil and add the asparagus into the pot to cook.
- Remove the asparagus when they’re ready, and then add the whole package of On Kee Premium Gift Set Abalone into the boiling water for about 3-5 minutes.
- Remove the bag of abalone from the pot.
- On a plate, layer the asparagus down first in a row.
- Place the abalone on top of the asparagus, add the sauce on top, and enjoy!
“The video below contains no dialogue. Music only. Instructions explained above.“